October 19, 2010

Kimberly's Inspiration Board


A BIG shout out and thank you to Kimberly for featuring me on her Inspiration Board on her blog Bugaboo, Mini Mister and Me.  Check it out here http://bugaboominimrme.blogspot.com

While there check out Kimberly's blog.  She describes herself and her blog as  "just an amateur crafter, sewer, scrapper, refurbisher, cook, baker and professional mommy who's in love with the creative process! This blog is a chronicle of mistakes. I consider myself proof positive that you don't have to have the latest and greatest equipment and gadgets to cook, sew and craft - and you don't have to be GREAT to love what you do!" 

I think you will enjoy her......a GREAT FIND!
Thanks again Kimberly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris