April 29, 2013

And we have a winner......

My Anthropology Knock Off  Number Dresser won the BB Home Shop - Vintage Marketplace at Glenwood before and after furniture contest!



 Thank you to all who voted for my project....Now off to my next before and after.....Here is a glimpse of what I have gotten myself into this time...

Before


And where I am today..................



Still have finishing touches to add...and then I will do a complete post.....Thanks again for all the voted for the Number Dresser!!  I appreciate your support.......



1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm so happy you won! thanks for voting for me too. :)

    whoa! it's looking good... can't wait to see the finished project.

    gail

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris