July 15, 2011

VACATION!

Tomorrow several of us--my daughter & her hubby, my son & his wife, my grandson, my sister & her hubby & my nephew are all heading to Minocqua, Wisconsin for a week in the Northwoods...We have rented cabins, jet ski's and pontoon boats to keep us busy while there...... There are a few GREAT vintage shops and antique stores that I will be spending some time in--looking for that GREAT find!


And once I return my project list turns to these:

By showing you what is in that box should help you figure out the project...
 

Yes--my youngest daughter and her hubby are expecting their first child...as well as my oldest daughter is expecting her 3rd child..both are expecting girls..so I need to help a bit with both nursery's.

I need to find and paint 2 dressers....both a bit different in size and shape...one longer with about 6 drawers and one taller with about 5 drawers.....
The items in the pic's above are going in the new nursery for my youngest daughter--painting the chair white, the blue step stool pink and the rocking horse pink and white....
Here is our inspiration photo:
 We found the bedding on sale at Pottery Barn Kids.....I was thrilled...love a good great sale!
So as you can see I will be busy!
See you in a week.....


1 comment:

  1. Have fun...the very name "The Northwoods" sounds extremely relaxing to me. Wonerdful baby news too!

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris