May 10, 2011

She has arrived – Flora Doora….

A few weeks ago I found a post on a Flora Doora and it was love at first sight….I ordered one and anxiously awaited her arrival……
IMG_8041_edited-1
I LOVE  her in so many ways....
the simple white linen, the handle to hang from a knob--dresser, door, or cabinet......and she is lined with plastic so she can be filled with water to hold your freshly picked flowers...
Here is Jane’s   (Flora’s designer )blog ...http://www.floradoora.blogspot.com/
I LOVE Jane's tag line--
Spreading Happiness One Bag at a Time...

I agree-how can you not smile and be happy when looking at these….(could not just take one photo!)
IMG_8036_edited-1
 IMG_8043_edited-1
IMG_8047_edited-1 







IMG_8042_edited-1









IMG_8071_edited-1

IMG_8054_edited-1
Off to pick more flowers…for Flora…:)




4 comments:

  1. Just lovely...speaks of spring to me♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks beautiful on that
    wonderful white dresser! I love
    the flowers you used also! So
    glad you are enjoying your Flora
    Doora. That is what it's all about! Happiness!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are enjoying your Flora Doora as much as I love mine. Jane is so creative and you've displayed this beautifully. Many days of happiness to you.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Flora Doora. What a sweet way to display flowers.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris