June 6, 2013

American Paint Company...Exciting News.........

Exciting news.......I am a new retailer for the American Paint Company Clay/Chalk/Mineral Paint!! I am so excited to share this paint at the same store that features my furniture-Lost and Found in Peoria Heights Illinois and I will be selling on line in a few weeks also!!  So I will be sharing painting tips and videos on the product....and teaching classes locally at Lost and Found.....  I love this paint, the way it brushes on my furniture, the smooth finish it can give me--or the simple way I can achieve a rough finish when I want to........Here is a look at a piece I am leaving in the shop for customers to see what a difference a bit of paint can make...yes--that is a plastic 70's piece!!






I will be sharing tips and pics with everyone...so please check back...also will be sharing on my Face Book page....just a hint--you are going to love Beach Glass over Wild Horses....remember that combination......LOVE IT!!!!

3 comments:

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris