May 6, 2012

Chalk Paint & Chalk Board Paint

What a busy weekend...
Getting ready for the June 2nd sale! 
Here are some shots of the chalkboards I have been busy with the last couple of days....


love the old wood on these.....

I actually have 2 of them....they look like they were doors to a built in at one point....
This next chalkboard was a very large picture frame....
I painted it in ASCP Old White and distressed it--and added some light and dark wax.....

love the distressed details on this one....


and one more.....


This one I painted with ASCP Paris Grey, and highlighted with some Old White and light and dark wax................

 & 
the next project..........here is a peek....


Love the curves............
 

and after that...........

Oh....take your pick......




2 comments:

  1. sooooo, after the sale this summer, I think you need to come and just redo my whole house for me!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so busy! when is the show? (sale)
    love the chalkboards... I love all chalkboards, but they don't sell very quickly in my booth. :(
    gail

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris