September 19, 2010

Catch Up On Projects

Well today's auction was a bust.  It rained and all the items were soaked and I just did not see anything I could not live without..so instead I came back home and.......worked on some pending projects ..I could look at the detail in this antique frame all day and NEVER get tired of it..I did a little painting on her and a little repair work...Isn't she delicate?


I tried several of my mirrors with this little table and decided on this one....










Tied some paper ribbon around this little box of books that I just love!







Did a little sanding on this great little step stool I am getting ready to paint....and decided to take some time and read some of my favorite blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris