May 5, 2011

I went to lunch and came back with this.....

I LOVE the fact that my FAVORITE local store
Relics


is next to a super cool lunch spot.....
So today when I went to lunch instead of leaving with my leftovers....
I left with these.....
Now... I know these are not the most flattering pictures..
but we have all taken a bad photo or two from time to time right???.
so.....
I will share some good pics of their better sides once
I get home from work tonight...
was just soooo excited--I had to share!!!

3 comments:

  1. That makes perfect sense to me! Heck - I probably would have gone there BEFORE I went for food! LOL

    Can't wait to see!
    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it. I get tachycardic when I go to some sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link at Common Ground. Of course I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris